The enterprise/team takes part in the Qiantang Star 2019 (4th Session) Startup and Innovation Competition and makes the following statement:
- I. The enterprise/team has carefully read the competition rules, and agrees on and undertakes to abide by all items specified in the competition rules;
- II. There’s no intellectual property disputes concerning the project. Otherwise, the organizing committee and the sponsor shall assume no liability for any consequences arisen out of such legal disputes;
- III. The enterprise/team hereby undertakes that the data and information submitted are all legitimate, authentic, accurate and complete copies.
- IV. The enterprise/team hereby understands and acknowledges that the business plan provided for the purpose of competition will be open to the jury. The organizing committee may compile and release to the public for the part not involving confidential information;
- V. The enterprise/team hereby represents and undertakes that there are no problems or potential risks in the aspect of legal qualification, health conditions and mental health that may affect the competition. Where any of the foregoing cases occurs and impacts the competition, the organizing committee shall be entitled to strip of the eligibility of the enterprise/ team;
- VI. The enterprise/team understands and is aware that the feasibility and objectivity of the financing plan will be one of the essential criteria for judgment, and warrants that the financing plan mentioned in the business plan is objective and true to the fact;
- VII. The enterprise/team hereby acknowledges that: incorporation in Jianggan District of Hangzhou shall be the premise of receiving award and enjoying policy privilege.